This is the terms of service agreement (the “Terms”) between you (“user” or viewer of the app) and TramLondon Limited (“TramLondon”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
TramLondon is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10541813 with registered office in Croydon, United Kingdom.
This app provides Live Tram times and a Route Planner for the tram service that runs within London and Croydon.
By using the app, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy terms, listed below, govern TramLondon's relationship with you in relation to this app and our websites.
The terms and conditions of use are as follows:
- The content of the pages of this app is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered by this app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials in this app is at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this app meet your specific requirements.
- This app contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this app which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this app may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The associated app will also have a number of domain names that have been set up to protect the product. These are as follows: croydontrams.com / croydontrams.co.uk / tramcroydon.com / tramcroydon.co.uk / croydontram.com / croydontram.co.uk / tramlondon.com / tramlondon.co.uk / londontram.co.uk
- No part of this item may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the copyright owner.
- Making the app reliable and enjoyable means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance. We will aim to do so at what we anticipate will be non-peak times.
- Your use of this app and any dispute arising out of such use of the app is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- From time to time we may need to change the Terms at any time without prior notice. The revised Terms will become effective upon posting to the app. Any use of the app after such date shall constitute your acceptance of such revised Terms. If any change to these Terms is not acceptable to you, your sole remedy is to cease accessing, browsing and otherwise using the app.
- Your privacy is important to us. We don't store any personally identifiable information about you or your use of the app. We do track your usage of the app to tell us how many people use it, and which parts of the app they use. We use Analytics to track and store this information.
- We use your phone's location to find nearby stops and to help plan trips from your current location to your destination. We don't store your current location nor do we track your location over time. Your location permission can be revoked at any time through Settings.
- If you use alarms, we store a unique ID provided by your device to send push notifications - we only ask for this ID when you activate an alarm, and the ID is not used for anything else.
If you have any comments / questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is to confirm that this app has been designed solely by TramLondon Limited.
- The copyright © has been established to protect the design, the idea, the programming, the type of product i.e. app and anything else associated with this design and product. COPYRIGHT © 27/02/2017. All rights reserved.